Creating Affiliate Ad Campaigns
In the Affiliate Manager, you can create ad campaigns, which let you categorize your ads by name and type. You can name them whatever you'd like, and you can select from one of two types: Web Site for campaigns you add to websites, and Other for campaigns you add elsewhere, such as email newsletters.
When you first log in to the Affiliate Manager, you have only one ad campaign, the Default Ad Campaign. From the Settings tab, you can change its name or type, and you can add additional campaigns.
When you select ads to use in your promotions, you can also select the campaigns you want to add them to. For more information, see Displaying Go Daddy Affiliate Ads.
When you run your Earnings report, you can filter it by ad campaign. For more information, see Using the Activity Report.
To Create Affiliate Ad Campaigns
- Log in to your Affiliate Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab. The Ad Campaigns page displays.
- Click Add another ad campaign.
- For Type, select one of the following:
- Web Site — Select this option if you are using the ad campaign on a website.
- Other — Select this option if you are using the ad campaign elsewhere, such as in an email newsletter.
- For Name, enter a name for the ad campaign.
- To add more campaigns, repeat steps 3 through 5.
- Click Save.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?