Purchasing Quick Content Credits
Quick Content provides a mini website indexed by search engines like Google®. See What is Quick Content? for information on Quick Content.
To purchase Quick Content credits for the first time, click here. You can purchase additional Quick Content credits through your Quick Content account.
To Purchase Quick Content Credits
This option lets you purchase one or multiple Quick Content credits through your account.
NOTE: Quick Content credits never expire and are not refundable. We apply them to your domain names in the order you added them to your Quick Content list.
If you have domain names in your Quick Content list in Needs Credit status, we automatically apply newly purchased credits to these domain names.
For example, let's say you add coolexample-1.com to Quick Content, and then add coolexample-2.com. If they are both in Needs Credit status, we apply the first Quick Content credit you purchase to coolexample-1.com, and then apply the second to coolexample-2.com.
If you would rather apply new credits manually, you can change the Use credit immediately upon purchase setting on the Site Preferences page. See Creating Default Settings for Quick Content Sites for more information.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Quick Content Site, click Launch.
- From the Dashboard tab, do one of the following:
- To purchase additional Quick Content credits, click Purchase
- Enter the number of Quick Content credits you want to purchase, and then do one of the following:
- Click Checkout, and then continue with the checkout process to complete the purchase.
- Click Express Checkout, read and agree to the Universal Terms of Service, and then click Place Order.
NOTE: Clicking Place Order completes your purchase and charges your Express Checkout payment method. For more information, see Enabling Express Checkout.
To purchase a Quick Content credit as you add a domain name to the list or to set up a Quick Content credit and customize your new mini website, see Getting Started with Quick Content.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?