Managing Renewals Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
Use GoDaddy.com Mobile to manage product renewals.
To get started, you need GoDaddy.com Mobile installed on your mobile device. See one of these articles for installation information:
To Manage Renewals Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
- Launch GoDaddy.com Mobile application from your mobile device.
- From the home menu, tap Management.
- Tap Renewals.
- Tap Domain Renewals or Product Renewals.
- Select the products to be renewed.
- Review the displayed product information, and then tap Add To Cart.
- Verify the order information for accuracy, and then tap an existing payment method or tap Enter New Payment Method.
- Tap Proceed To Checkout.
- Tap Place Order.
The order confirmation displays and we send product order details to the email address on file in the account.
See Using GoDaddy.com Mobile for more information.
Using GoDaddy.com Mobile for Droid
Setting up Your GoDaddy.com Mobile Account
Purchasing Hosting Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
Purchasing Quick Shopping Cart Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
Managing Domain Names Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
Resetting Your Account Password on GoDaddy.com Mobile
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?