Connecting to the API Reseller Operational Test Environment
Before you can connect to the Operational Test Environment (OTE) API, you must designate the IP address you use to connect.
To Designate Your IP Address
- Log in to the Extranet IP Address Configuration page using your OTE password. For more information, see Setting Your API Reseller Operational Test Environment Password.
- Click IP Address Configuration.
- Enter your IP address in the Enter IP Address field, leave the Certificate Name field empty, and then click Apply.
NOTE: If you don't have your server's IP address, you can obtain it using an
To connect to the OTE API, you must include a Web Reference URL in your application project.
To Connect to the OTE
- In your application project, point a Web Reference URL to the OTE's WSDLE —
NOTE: If using a firewall, you must configure it to allow outgoing connections to IP address
- Test the application's connection using the
After connecting to the OTE API, you must complete a certification before we grant permission to connect to the production API environment. For more information, see Certifying Your API Reseller Account to Connect to the Production Environment.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?