Renewing Your Domain Names
In the Domain Manager, you can set your domain names to renew automatically, or you can renew them manually.
You can also set your domain names to maintain specific registration lengths with Extended Auto-Renew. For more information, see What is Extended Auto-Renew?
To Renew Your Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to renew.
- From the Renew menu, select Renew Domain.
- Select your renewal options, and then click Continue.
NOTE: If you added Domains By Proxy® private registration, select whether you want to use a new or existing account, and then complete the required fields. For more information about adding privacy, see Adding Private Registration to Your Domain Names.
- Customize and complete your order.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?