Using Your Free Website Builder Credit to Create a Custom Reseller Storefront
When you purchase a reseller plan, you receive a free Website Builder account. With your free Website Builder account, you can create a custom reseller storefront that's free of advertisements.
When visitors click on your product page, they go to your Reseller page we provide at securepaynet.net.
NOTE: You can make the Home button on your Reseller storefront direct your customers back to your original Website Builder page.
For instructions on how to edit your Home button, see Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Navigation Menu.
To Set Up Your Free Website Builder Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Free Products.
- In the Products list, click Website Builder Accounts.
- Above your Account list, click Use Credit next to the Website Builder Premium account offer.
- In the Setup Free Account area, select the reseller plan you want to use, and then click Continue. The new account displays in your account list. This might take a few minutes.
- In the Account list, click Launch next to the account you want to use.
- If you accept the terms of the End User License Agreement, click Accept.
- On the Site Settings page, complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Domain Name Information
- Select the domain name you want to use for your custom reseller landing page.
- User Name
- Create a user name to use when logging in to your Website Builder site.
- Password and Confirm New Password
- Create and verify the password to log in to your Website Builder site.
- Email Address
- Enter the email address to receive forms submitted from your site.
- Company or Individual Name
- Enter your name or your company name to display in the footer of each page on your Website Builder site.
- On the Build Your Site page, select one of the following:
- Expert Path
- Build a site from scratch! To add pages to your website, click Add Page and enter a title. You can also click Change Layout to change the layout of each page. You can add pages or change your layout at any time.
- Flexible Path
- If you're looking for flexibility in your site setup, this is the option for you. Select your template option, apply it to your site and then work on it— all in a few easy steps. You also have the option to set up your e-commerce store and your blog to match your site's template.
- Jumpstart Path
- This path offers pre-written sites that include content, images, page titles, and navigation buttons that might be quicker than building your website from scratch. Once you begin working with Website Builder, you can easily replace existing content with your own. To select a pre-written site, click on Select a Pre-Built Site, select a Category, Group, and Focus. Preview the selected site, change your template or continue working on your site in the Recommended Template area.
- Click Finish.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your website. Now it’s time to select your reseller template.
To Select a reseller Template
- Under Template Options, click See More Templates.
- From the Category drop-down menu, select Reseller.
- Click Update.
- From the reseller template list, select the template you want to use for your reseller landing page.
- Enter your reseller Prog ID and click Save.
- Click Apply to My Site, and then click Work on My Site.
NOTE: You must publish your site for the changes to take effect.
Your website will not display until you publish your site. For more information, see Publishing with Website Builder.
Customizing Reseller Storefronts with WordPress
Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront
How do I customize my Reseller storefront?
Setting up Your Reseller's Free SSL Certificate
Creating a Mobile Version of Your Reseller Storefront
Setting up Your Reseller's Free Search Engine Visibility Account
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?