Viewing Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
Using Express Email Marketing®, you can view your Twitter® account's lists.
- What are Twitter lists?
- Twitter's lists let you track groups of users that you select — you might have one list for family members called "family" and another for your work friends called "coworkers." When you view the list, you only see posts from users that you added to that list.
NOTE: Express Email Marketing only displays Twitter lists if you connect Express Email Marketing to your Twitter account.
To View Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the account you want to work with.
- Click the Social tab.
- Click Updates, and then click Lists.
- If you have more than one list, click the name of the list you want to view.
Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
Can I Add Additional Social Profiles to Express Email Marketing?
Creating a Campaign Using a Social Network Template
Scheduling Broadcast Updates Express Email Marketing
Sharing Your Express Email Marketing Survey
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?