Setting up Your Free Online Storage Account
When you purchase a Reseller plan, we give you a free Online Storage account.
Online Storage lets you store files from your computer on our servers, and then access them anywhere using our Web-based interface.
To Set up Your Free Online Storage Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Free Products.
- Click Online Storage Accounts.
- Click Use Credit, select your reseller account from the Setup Free Account menu, and then click Continue.
- Next to the New Account that displays, click Setup Account.
- In the Online Storage Plans section, click Activate.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK:
- Select Plan — Select the Online Storage plan you want to use.
- Email — Select the Workspace Webmail address you want to associate with your Online Storage account. If you do not have a Workspace Webmail address, select None associated.
- User Name — Enter a user name for your Online Storage account.
- Set Password and Confirm — Enter your Online Storage account's password.
For more information, see Online Storage's Help.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?