Removing the Advertisement Link from Your SSL Site Seal
If you don't want the do display the advertisement link in your SSL site seal, you can remove it using these steps.
To remove the advertisement link from your ssl site seal
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the certificate you want to manage, click Launch.
- From the Filters list, click Certificates, and then select the domain you want to add a site seal to.
- Click Site Seal.
- In the Manage Site Seal window, select the desired size, orientation, and style.
- Click Save.
- Copy the code for your site seal.
- Paste the site seal code into a plain text editor.
- Locate and delete the following code:<a style= ... </a>The code between the style brackets varies.
- Copy the updated code, and then paste it into your website where you want to display your SSL site seal.
Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
Using the Right Issuing Organization for Your SSL
Recognizing Secure Certificates as Valid on Palm OS Devices
Protecting My Site Against the SSL Vulnerability in Debian GNU/Linux
Changing the Common Name of a Certificate
SSL Certificate Renewal - Microsoft IIS 7
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?