Setting up Your Reseller's Free Search Engine Visibility Account
When you purchase a Reseller plan, you also receive a free Search Engine Visibility account.
Search Engine Visibility helps you optimize your site for search engines. After you set up your account, you can begin using the resources to configure your site's keywords, submit your site to search engines, and increase your site's rankings and Web visibility.
If you want to use Search Engine Visibility with your Reseller storefront, you need to create a storefront using Website Builder or an HTML skin. For more information, see:
- Using Your Free Website Builder Credit to Create a Custom Reseller Storefront
- Skinning Your Reseller Storefront
However, you can use your free Search Engine Visibility account for any website you control.
To Set Up Search Engine Visibility
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Search Engine Visibility.
- Click Set Up for the account you want to use.
- Select your reseller account from the Free Product Setup menu, and then click Set Up.
- Next to the New Account that displays, click Launch.
- In Domain, enter the website address to be associated with this account.
NOTE: The address must be in this format: www.coolexample.com.
- If applicable, select This website contains adult content.
- In Country select your country.
- Optional: Select your Account Type.
- Select that you have read and agree to the Search Engine Visibility License Agreement.
- Click OK.
After your account is set up, see Getting Familiar with Search Engine Visibility to learn more about Search Engine Visibility.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?