Managing Your Hosting Account's Databases
Using our hosting accounts, you can delete or edit databases you create.
To Manage Your Database
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Databases menu, select the type of database you want to manage.
- From the Actions menu, click one of the following:
- Details — View information about your database, such as its host name, and edit its details, such as resetting your password.
- Back Up — Create backups of your database to protect against data loss. For more information, see Backing up and Restoring MySQL or MSSQL Databases
- Restore — Restore a backup version of your database. Restoring a database replaces some or all of your existing database tables with a backed up version.
- Delete — Remove the database and its content from your hosting account.
For information about creating databases, see:
Do you restrict any features in MySQL 4.1/5.0?
Importing MS SQL 2005 Databases into MS SQL 2008 Databases
What version of SQL Server is supported by the Database Publishing Service and Database Publishing Wizard?
What are the new features available in MySQL 4.1?
How can I back up my MySQL database?
How many simultaneous connections can one MySQL database have?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?