Changing Your Domains By Proxy Password
Domains By Proxy® (DBP) is dedicated to keeping your personal information secure. After you add Private Registration to your domain names, you can log in to your DBP account to change your password. Regular password changes increase online security.
To Change Your Password
- Go to DomainsByProxy.com, and log in to your account.
NOTE: If you have trouble logging in to your DBP account, see Retrieving Your Domains By Proxy Login Information.
- From Settings, select Password. The Change Password page displays.
- Complete the following fields:
- Old password — Enter the current password for your DBP account.
- New password — Enter a new password for your DBP account.
- Confirm Password — Re-enter the new password for your DBP account.
- Hint — Enter a hint to remind you of the new password for your DBP account.
- Click Save.
Adding Private Registration to Your Domain Names
What is the difference between public and private domain name registration?
Can I hide my personal information in the Whois database?
Canceling Private Registration for Your Domain Names
What is the Whois database?
How does Business Registration affect Private Registration?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?