Fixing Permalink Issues with WordPress
If you have a problem with your WordPress® installation's Permalinks, you can potentially fix the issue by enabling a different Permalink setting, and then enabling your original Permalink setting.
To Fix Permalink Issues
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Settings.
- From the Settings menu, click Permalinks.
- Note which kind of Permalink you currently use.
- Select any Permalink setting other than the one you currently use, and then click Save Changes.
- Select your original Permalink setting, and then click Save Changes.
If that does not fix the issue with your WordPress installation, see WordPress' article, Using Permalinks.
Manually Install WordPress into Your Hosting Account
Migrating Your WordPress Website from Shared Hosting to Your Plesk Panel Server
Welcome to the Quick Start Plugin for WordPress
Why is WordPress unable to connect to my database during install?
WordPress Plugins, the Internet, and You
Welcome to WordPress Blog Hosting
Your message was successfully sent.