Managing Workspace Desktop Drive Map Settings on a PC
Drive Map lets you to use Windows Explorer® to access files in your Online Storage account.
This article explains how to use Workspace Drive Map on a PC. For instructions on using drive map on a Mac®, see Managing Workspace Desktop Drive Map Settings on a Mac.
To Manage Workspace Desktop Drive Map Settings on a PC
- Launch Workspace Desktop.
- Go to the Drive Map tab.
- Specify the following settings:
- Reconnect at Windows login — Select to connect Online Storage to Windows Explorer every time you start your computer.
- Queue Large Uploads — Upload large files in the background so you don't have to wait to continue working. Select to enable, and then specify the file size limit for uploads.
- Drive Label —(Windows users only) Select a letter to identify Online Storage in Windows Explorer.
- File Download Limit —(Windows users only) Specify the file size limit for file downloads to your computer. Prior to connecting the Drive Map, set the limit, and then click Update.
- Limit Bandwidth — Limits the speed at which queued files are uploaded to reduce the impact on other Internet activity. Select to enable, and then specify the bandwidth speed to upload and download files.
- Click Connect.
NOTE: Windows Vista cannot access folder or files through Drive Map with names exceeding 100 characters.
For information on syncing folders, see Syncing Folders with Workspace Desktop.
For information on performing a backup, see Creating and Managing File Backups.
Managing Workspace Desktop Sync Folders Settings on a PC
Managing Workspace Desktop Sync Folders Settings on a Mac
Managing Workspace Desktop Drive Map Settings on a Mac
Installing and Using Workspace Desktop for Online Storage
Creating and Managing File Backups
Syncing Folders with Workspace Desktop
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?