Adding a Logo to the Workspace Webmail Login Page
Add a logo to your Workspace Webmail login page to reinforce branding among users on your email plan. Just upload your logo and it displays every time your users log in at email.secureserver.net. You can select a BMP, GIF, JPE, JPG, JPEG, or PNG file format up to 1MB in size.
To Add a Logo
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- Next to the account you want to change, click Launch.
- Go to the lower-right corner, and then in the Task Shortcuts section, click Customize Login Screen. The Customize Login Screen window displays.
- Click Upload Logo. An explorer window displays.
- Select the logo you want to add, and then click Save. The Modify your logo window displays.
- Crop your logo (optional), and then click Next.
- (Optional) To preview your logo, click Preview your login page.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
Viewing Your Calendar in Workspace Email
Setting up Spam Settings in Workspace Email
Inserting Images into Your Email Signature
Configuring Your Personal Settings in Web-Based Email
Webmail: Setting up Remote Access for POP3 or Gmail Accounts
Creating Your Signature in Workspace Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?