Enabling DNSSEC for Domain Names Registered Elsewhere
In your Premium DNS account, you can enable Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) for your DNSSEC-compatible domain names registered elsewhere. For more information about DNSSEC, see What is DNSSEC?
To Enable DNSSEC for Domain Names Registered Elsewhere
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Premium DNS.
- Next to Premium DNS, click Launch.
- Next to the domain name you want to enable DNSSEC for, click Advanced Settings.
- Go to the DNSSEC tab.
- For Enabled, select On.
- In the Email key change notifications field, enter the email address you want us to send key change notifications to.
- Click Save. Within a few minutes, we generate your DS records.
- Click View DS records. Your DS records display.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the DS record information.
- To update your nameservers, submit the DS record information to your domain name's registrar.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?