Scheduling Broadcast Updates Express Email Marketing
Express Email Marketing® lets you schedule broadcast updates on social networks such as Facebook®, Twitter®, MySpace®, and LinkedIn®.
To Schedule Broadcast Updates Using Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the account you want to work with.
- Click the Social tab.
- Click Schedule an update, and then click the updates tab.
- Enter your status update in the Update field.
- (Optional) From the Attach menu, select Photo, Video, or Link.
- Under Post On: click the date/time icon to schedule your update.
- When finished, click Schedule.
- From the timezone drop-down menu, select your timezone. (Optional) You can also set your default timezone from Settings.
- Select the social media profiles you want to post your status update to, and then click Schedule.
NOTE:If you have multiple Facebook pages, selecting that profile opens a dialog window to let you select specific pages to which to schedule your updates.
Your pending broadcasts show under Scheduled Updates. Click Sent to see posts you have previously broadcast.
Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
Can I Add Additional Social Profiles to Express Email Marketing?
Viewing Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
Sharing Your Express Email Marketing Survey
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles
Posting Social Media Status Updates from Express Email Marketing
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?