Creating Marketing Source Codes for Your Reseller Storefront
Marketing Source Codes let you track the traffic and purchases on your turnkey Reseller storefront.
You can create your own Marketing Source Codes to use with your various ads. When visitors click those links and arrive at your site, the source code tracks their activities.
You can add Marketing Source Codes to the end of any URL that links to your site. For more information, see Using Marketing Source Codes.
To Create Marketing Source Codes for Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Marketing Tools tab, and then click Marketing Source Codes.
- Click Add to create a vendor, which is a type of marketing effort.
- Enter a name for the vendor, and then click out of the field. For example, enter House Mailings.
- Click Add to create a campaign, which is a theme for your marketing effort.
- Enter a name for the campaign, and then click out of the field. For example, enter Summer Sale.
- Click Add to create a Marketing Source Code, which is a one-word code that lets you track your marketing effort.
- Enter a source code and a description, and then click Save.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to save the Marketing Source Code.
- Copy the code and paste it at the end of URLs that link to your site.
Promoting Your Reseller Storefront on the Internet
What can I do with information in my Customer Sales Report?
Who receives the Advanced Marketing communications?
Viewing Discount Customers in Your Reseller Account
Creating Banner and Text Ads for Your Reseller Storefront
What are Marketing Source Codes?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?