Adding Affiliate Banners to Quick Content Sites
Affiliates earn commission for promoting products and services on their sites. Numerous companies offer affiliate programs, such as Go Daddy®, Commission Junction®, and Amazon®. For more information, see What is the Go Daddy Direct Affiliate Program?.
On the Site Info screen, you can add, edit, and delete custom affiliate banners.
You can also add custom affiliate banners when you first set up Quick Content. For more information, see Setting up Quick Content.
To Add Affiliate Banners to Quick Content Sites
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Quick Content Site, click Launch.
- Select the domain name you want to work with.
- From Site Settings, click Site Information.
- Click Advanced Advertising, and then select one of the following sizes:
- 160 x 600
- 250 x 250
- 728 x 90
NOTE: If you do not want to display an advertisement for a particular size, select Do not show ad.
- Select Affiliate ad.
NOTE: If you are a Go Daddy Affiliate, see Displaying Go Daddy Affiliate Ads for information about generating the code.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 6 - 8 to add affiliate banners in other sizes.
- Click Save Progress. The Status column lets you know when your changes are ready to be published. Possible statuses include:
- Processing updates — We are processing the changes you submitted for your website.
- Edits pending — We finished processing your changes, and they're ready for you to publish them. For information about publishing your changes, see Publishing Quick Content Site Changes.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?