Adding Flickr to InstantPage
InstantPage® features a Flickr® app that lets you display photos from Flickr associated with tags you specify. For example, if you use the tag of "monkey," your Flickr app displays photos from Flickr associated with the tag of "monkey." Alternately, you can display photos associated with an RSS feed from Flickr.
To Add Flickr
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Apps tab, go to Select Apps, and then click Flickr. The Flickr app displays in the My Apps list and in your Menu block.
- Enter information in these fields:
- Menu Name — Enter the name for your Flickr app you want to display in the menu block.
- Title — Enter the name you want to display on the Flickr app when it opens.
- Select Tags to display photos associated with tags. Enter the tags in the Tags field.
- Select RSS Feed to display photos associated with an RSS feed. Enter the RSS feeds's URL in the RSS Feed field.
- Click Save. The Flickr app displays in your menu block.
To edit the app, click the Wrench Icon, and then make your changes.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?