What services does Managed Hosting include?
Managed Hosting accounts include the following services:
- Set up — Operating system and control panel installation. Custom system administrative work can be requested at an hourly rate. Advanced server support is available at no charge.
- Monitoring — Server, network, databases, and Apache monitoring. We accomplish this through ping monitors for server and network uptime, and HTTP monitors for website uptime.
- Security Scans — Monthly server scans. Each scan produces a report that our support teams review.
- Application Support — Installation and update of supported applications.
- Patching — Official operating system and application patches, updates, and bug fixes. If the likelihood of exploitation is high, we will apply patches immediately. We will notify you if patching your server incurs downtime.
What software do you install on Managed Hosting accounts?
What is Managed Hosting?
How do I install software on my Windows Managed Hosting server?
How often do you patch applications I install on my Managed Hosting account?
What can I install on my Managed Hosting account?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?