Setting up Your Managed Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the server account you want to set up, click Setup Account.
- On the Account Setup page, enter a name for your server account. You may enter any name to identify this account.
- Enter a user name and password for your server account.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your settings and click Submit.
NOTE: This process might take up to twelve hours to complete.
What software do you install on Managed Hosting accounts?
What is Managed Hosting?
How do I install software on my Windows Managed Hosting server?
How often do you patch applications I install on my Managed Hosting account?
What can I install on my Managed Hosting account?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?