Working with Advanced Settings in Premium DNS
With Premium DNS, you can apply the following advanced settings to your domain names:
- Secondary DNS — Back up your DNS zones with a secondary nameserver so your domain names never go offline. For more information, see Enabling Secondary DNS in Your Premium DNS Account.
- DNSSEC — Increase security by authenticating the origin of DNS data. For more information, see Enabling DNSSEC in Your Premium DNS Account or Enabling DNSSEC for Domain Names Registered Elsewhere.
- Vanity Nameservers — Customize your nameservers with hand-picked host names that map to our nameserver IP addresses. For more information, see Creating Vanity Nameservers in Premium DNS.
Accessing Advanced Settings for a Domain Name
In the DNS Manager, you can access advanced settings for your domain names from the Premium DNS Dashboard.
To Access Advanced Settings for a Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Premium DNS.
- Next to Premium DNS, click Launch.
- For the domain name you want to apply advanced settings to, click Advanced Settings. The Advanced Settings page displays.
- To work with the advanced settings for another domain name in your Premium DNS Dashboard, click change zone, select the domain name you want to work with, and then click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?