Using Windows Phone 7 with Hosted Exchange Email
Not only do Hosted Exchange accounts let you use a Web-based interface and a desktop client, you can also use mobile devices — such as Windows® Phone 7.
Before continuing, you need to know which version of Exchange your mailbox uses. For more information, see Finding Your Hosted Exchange Email Version.
To Use Hosted Exchange with Windows Phone 7
- Swipe right to left to go to the program list.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Email and Accounts.
- Tap Outlook.
- Complete the following fields.
- Email Address — Enter the your email address.
- Password — Enter your password.
- Username — Enter your Account ID. Your Account ID is listed in the Hosted Exchange Control Panel on the Mailbox page.
NOTE: The account ID does not include your full email address.
- Domain — Type one of the following, based on your Hosted Exchange Email version:
- Exchange 2007 — mail.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — mail.ex2.secureserver.net, mail.ex3.secureserver.net, or mail.ex4.secureserver.net
- Server — Enter one of the following, based on your Hosted Exchange Email version:
- Exchange 2007 — email@example.com
- Exchange 2010 — firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or
(Where firstname.lastname@example.org is your email address.)
- Tap Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection.
- Tap Sign In.
Using Your iPhone or iPad with Hosted Exchange
Using an Android Mobile Device with Hosted Exchange
Using Windows Mobile 5 with Hosted Exchange Email
BlackBerry: Setting up Exchange
Troubleshooting BlackBerry Devices with Hosted Exchange
Activating Your BlackBerry Enterprise Server with Hosted Exchange Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?