Finding Your Hosted Exchange Email Version
We currently have two types of Exchange accounts:
- Exchange 2007
- Exchange 2010
These two types of accounts work identically with the following exceptions:
- You cannot use Microsoft® Entourage with Exchange 2010 accounts. However, instead of Entourage, you can use Outlook® 2011 with your account. For more information, see:
- You use different servers to set up your email client, configure Outlook Web Access (OWA), and configure autodiscover.
To Find Your Exchange Version
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- Click Microsoft Email.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click the folder for the Organization holding the email address you want to use.
Your Exchange version displays. Here's an example of both Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010:
How many email addresses can I create in my Hosted Exchange Email account?
How many organizations can I create in my Hosted Exchange Email account?
What is an Organization in Hosted Exchange Email?
What is Hosted Exchange?
Hosted Exchange Email Account Limitations
What are email duplicates and why are they bad?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?