Enabling International Currencies with Quick Shopping Cart
With Quick Shopping Cart®, you can transact in several international currencies. When you enable an international currency, Quick Shopping Cart uses the appropriate symbol in every area at your online store where pricing displays, and then all your transactions use that currency.
However, Quick Shopping Cart does not convert pricing from the previous currency to the one you enable. You must manually convert and then input the new values at every area at your online store where pricing displays. We recommend you find a currency-conversion tool you trust, and then convert and input the new values.
To ensure you locate every area at your online store where pricing displays, refer to the Walkthrough: Converting Currency Values with Quick Shopping Cart.
Note: Regardless of the currency you use, QuickBooks®, T-HUB, Amazon® Product Export and eBay® use U.S. Dollars because of their data requirements.
To Enable International Currencies
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, go to the Business Information section, and then select Store Preferences.
- From the Checkout — Payment Rules tab, go to the Payment Processing section, and then from the Payment Currency menu, select the currency you want to use for transactions at your online store.
- Click OK. The currency is enabled.
You must re-publish your online store for the changes to take effect.
To view a list of currencies available, see What Currencies Can I Use in Quick Shopping Cart?
What are Saved Skins?
Displaying PDFs, Flash Files, and Images in Quick Shopping Cart
How do my customers receive downloaded products?
Using Excel to Modify Your Quick Shopping Cart Product Category Assignments
Blocking/Unblocking IP's Access in Quick Shopping Cart
Creating a Favicon in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?