Setting up Your WordPress Hosting Account
After you purchase a WordPress® Hosting account, you need to set it up before you can create your site.
To Set up Your WordPress Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- Enter the domain name you want to use for your website, and then click Continue.
- Click Install WordPress.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Domain — Select the domain you want to use.
- Directory — If you want this domain name to display this WordPress site, leave this field blank. Otherwise, enter the directory you want to use.
- Enter the User Name, Password, and Email Address you want to use.
- If your domain name isn't currently registered here, select your transfer options.
- If your domain name isn't pointed toward our DNS servers, resolve the issues or skip this step.
When your hosting account is ready, check out Welcome to WordPress Hosting.