Creating a Campaign Using a Social Network Template
With Express Email Marketing®, you can create email campaign mailings that can link to your social network profiles. Here's how you can create a campaign in just a few easy steps.
To Create a Campaign Using a Social Network Template
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- In the Express Email Marketing account list, click Launch for the Express Email Marketing account to be used for the new campaign.
- From the Category list, select Professionally Designed - Social Templates.
- Pick a template, and then click Select.
- Next to To:, click Recipients to add contacts from the list manager. See Selecting Campaign Recipients in Express Email Marketing for more information.
- In the Subject field enter a title for your campaign.
- (Optional) Click Add Attachment to include an attachment with your campaign. See Attaching Files to Campaigns for more information.
- (Optional) Click Add Social Posts to broadcast the campaign on your social media networks. See Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles for more information.
- Use the campaign editor to design your campaign. See Glossary for the Campaign Editor in Express Email Marketing for more information.
NOTE: When working with Product Promotion, Newsletter, and Announcement templates, click Add Section to add more content blocks to the campaign.
- (Optional) Click Preview/Spam Check to preview the campaign using a spam analyzer. See Performing a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing for more information.
- (Optional) Click Send Test Email to send a test campaign. See Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing for more information.
- If you want to schedule your campaign to be sent at a specific time and date, click or schedule campaign later. For more information, see Scheduling Campaigns. Otherwise, click Send Now.
Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
Can I Add Additional Social Profiles to Express Email Marketing?
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Facebook
Scheduling Broadcast Updates Express Email Marketing
Viewing Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
Sharing Your Express Email Marketing Survey
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?