Setting up Quick Shopping Cart
With Quick Shopping Cart® you can easily create a successful online store. We'll walk you through setting it up and creating your online store so you can quickly start selling your products.
To Set Up Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the New Account you want to set up.
- Next to Company name, enter the name of your store.
- Next to Email address, enter the email address you want to associate with your store.
- Select whether you want to use an available domain or subdomain from your account (for example, www.coolexample.com or shop.coolexample.com), or use a domain registered elsewhere.
NOTE: When setting up Quick Shopping Cart on a domain registered elsewhere, you need to manually modify the A record to point to your store's IP address. For more information, see Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address.
- Select I have read and accept the terms of the Quick Shopping Cart Service Agreement.
- If you want to offer PayPal® as a payment option for your customers, next to PayPal Express Checkout, enter the email address where you want to receive PayPal payment notices.
- Click OK.
Congratulations! Now you're ready to create your online store.
To begin, see Walkthrough: Designing Your Store in Quick Shopping Cart.
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
About Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Why can't I create new categories using the Bulk Upload feature?
Creating an About Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart