Setting up Quick Shopping Cart
With Quick Shopping Cart® you can easily create a successful online store. We'll walk you through setting it up and creating your online store so you can quickly start selling your products.
To Set Up Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the New Account you want to set up.
- Next to Company name, enter the name of your store.
- Next to Email address, enter the email address you want to associate with your store.
- Select whether you want to use an available domain or subdomain from your account (for example, www.coolexample.com or shop.coolexample.com), or use a domain registered elsewhere.
NOTE: When setting up Quick Shopping Cart on a domain registered elsewhere, you need to manually modify the A record to point to your store's IP address. For more information, see Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address.
- Select I have read and accept the terms of the Quick Shopping Cart Service Agreement.
- If you want to offer PayPal® as a payment option for your customers, next to PayPal Express Checkout, enter the email address where you want to receive PayPal payment notices.
- Click OK.
Congratulations! Now you're ready to create your online store.
To begin, see Walkthrough: Designing Your Store in Quick Shopping Cart.
Verifying Custom HTML Using the HTML Validator Tool in Quick Shopping Cart
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
About Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Embedding Images and Media Using the HTML Editor in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?