Can I add to my existing site a link to my Quick Shopping Cart?
Quick Shopping Cart includes a link generator feature that automatically creates links to your store, to a category page, to a specific product page, or to the product search page. You can even include source code in the link for tracking purposes.
To Access the Link Generator
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Click Launch next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Promote menu, in the Visibility section, click Links.
- Select the type of link you would like to generate.
- Use Source Code (Optional)
- Source codes (tracking codes) identify the source of a particular visit to your site. For example, if you place a link on another website, you can identify any visitors who came to your store from the website based on the source code. You can create a link with or without source codes.
- Home Page
- Generates a link to your Quick Shopping Cart home page. Use this link to familiarize with your site from the home page.
- Showcase Product
- Generates a link to a specific product within your catalog. Use this link to familiarize clients with a particular product.
- Showcase Category
- Generates a link to a specific category within your catalog. Use this link to direct clients to a particular category or product.
- Store Search
- Generates a link to a list of items that is produced by a keyword search. For example, if your business sold children's clothes, the search might yield results from "boys shirt." Use this link to familiarize clients with a particular series of products.
A link is created based on the link criteria you defined. You can now add this link to another Web page by copying it directly or providing the exact link to the webmaster for the site from which you want to link.
Why doesn't my new Favicon display?
Can I host Quick Shopping Cart with a third-party provider?
How does collecting payment online work?
How do my customers access my online store?
Do I have to have an SSL Certificate for my Quick Shopping Cart?
What are Saved Skins?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?