Changing Template Images with Quick Shopping Cart
You can change some of the images that display in your Quick Shopping Cart® template. You can use images you already uploaded, for example, those in your catalog. You can also upload images from your computer, and then put them in your template.
Using custom template images is a great way to create a unique look and feel for your online store. You must re-publish your storefront for changes to display live on the Internet.
To Change Template Images
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Click Launch next to the account you want to modify.
- From the Set Up menu, go to the Design section, and then select Template Images.
- Select the image you want to change, and then click Change Image. The Media Gallery displays.
- To use an image you already uploaded, go to the My Images tab, select the image you want, and then click OK.
- To use an image you upload, do the following:
- Go to the Add Images tab, and then click Browse. An explorer window displays.
- Locate the image you want on your computer, and then click Open.
- From the Media Gallery, enter a Title and Tags, and then click Upload.
- Go to the My Images tab, select the image you want, and then click OK.
- The image displays in your template.
Verifying Custom HTML Using the HTML Validator Tool in Quick Shopping Cart
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
About Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Embedding Images and Media Using the HTML Editor in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.