Activating Facebook Pages from the Dream Design Team
After the Dream Design Team® finishes your website, you can add Facebook® pages to your project. For example, the Dream Design Team can create a Company Information page for you on Facebook.
NOTE: Facebook pages are for business use, and they don't modify your personal profile's content. For more information, see Facebook's Help Center.
To Activate Facebook Pages
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Click Create a Page.
- Select the type of page you want to activate, and then complete the required fields.
- Select I agree to Facebook Pages Terms, and then click Get Started.
- Select one of the following, and then perform the appropriate steps:
- I already have a Facebook account — Enter the email address and password for your Facebook account, and then click Log In.
- I do not have a Facebook account — Complete the required fields, and then click Sign Up Now!
Now, the Dream Design Team can add content and images to your Facebook pages. Once the Dream Design Team finishes, you must connect them to your website using the Page Designer.
To Add Facebook Pages
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Pages, and then select Create Facebook Page.
- Click Facebook Integration.
- Next to the page you want to display on your Facebook account, click Connect to Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account. The Request for Permission screen displays.
- Click Allow. The App Name page displays.
- From the Select your Facebook Page menu, select a Facebook page.
- In the Tab name field, enter a name for the page to display on your Facebook profile.
- From the Audience menu, select the type of Facebook users you to view the page. For example, you can make the page visible only to Fans or Friends.
- From the Age group menu, select an age range for the Facebook users viewing the page.
- Click the Add Page Tab.
- Return to the Page Designer, and then publish your site. For more information, see Publishing with Website Builder.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?