Hosted Exchange Reference Guide
Welcome to Hosted Exchange! In a just a few steps, you can set up your mailboxes to start using corporate-class email, anywhere you need and anytime. We picked out several of our best Help articles to help you set up Hosted Exchange — without the expense of an IT professional.
If you get stuck, don't worry. We're available 24/7 to answer your call in person and get you the assistance you need. Please take a moment to peruse the topics below, and then click the link for step-by-step instructions.
- To set up Hosted Exchange, and then use your domain name with it, check out Getting Started With Microsoft Hosted Exchange Email.
- To set up Microsoft® Outlook 2010 on your PC to work with Hosted Exchange, check out Setting Up Outlook 2010 for Hosted Exchange Email.
- To set up Microsoft Outlook 2011 on your Apple® computer to work with Hosted exchange, check out Setting Up Hosted Exchange Email Using Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- To back up your email in Outlook, check out Backing Up Your Email with Outlook.
- To set up Hosted Exchange on your Android® mobile device, check out Using an Android Mobile Device with Hosted Exchange.
- To set up Hosted Exchange on your Apple® mobile device, check out Using Your iPhone or iPad with Hosted Exchange.
- To set up Hosted Exchange on your Blackberry® mobile device, check out BlackBerry: Setting Up Exchange.
Managing BlackBerry Hosted Exchange Email Devices
Logging in to Your Hosted Exchange Email Account
Managing Your Hosted Exchange Email Organizations
Switching from Third-Party Webmail to Hosted Exchange Email Using Outlook 2007
Upgrading to Outlook 2007 with Hosted Exchange Email
Using Email Forwarding in Hosted Exchange Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?