Setting up Your Reseller Storefront
Congratulations on your new business venture!
When you log in to the Reseller Control Center for the first time, the Quick Setup Wizard helps you quickly set up your storefront. After you complete the steps in the Quick Setup Wizard, your storefront is live on the Internet.
NOTE: We recommend setting up a payee account before you begin using the Quick Setup Wizard. A payee account tells us how you want to receive commission payments. For more information, see Setting up a Payee Account for Your Reseller Storefront.
To Set up Your Reseller Plan
- Log in to the Reseller Control Center. The Quick Setup Wizard displays.
- Click Get Started.
NOTE: After initial setup, the Get Started screen no longer displays. To access the Quick Setup Wizard, from the Account Settings tab, click Quick Setup.
- Complete the steps in each tab to set up your storefront. If you need assistance, see the following Help articles:
- Adding Storefront Information to Your Reseller Plan
- Adding Payee and Legal Information to Your Reseller Account
- Setting Product Offerings for Your Reseller Storefront (Basic and Pro Reseller plans only)
- Selecting a Color Theme for Your Reseller Storefront (Basic and Pro Reseller plans only)
- Setting Global Pricing for Your Reseller Storefront (Basic and Pro Reseller plans only)
- Setting up Advanced Marketing for Your Reseller Storefront (Basic and Pro Reseller plans only)
How much money do I make when I sell a Basic or Pro reseller plan from my Super Reseller plan?
Receiving Commission from Your Reseller Plan
As a Super Reseller, can I determine which products and services my Basic and Pro Resellers sell from their stores?
As a Super Reseller, can I sell the Basic Reseller plan for less than the $99 that you are charging for it? At what price can I sell the Pro plan?
Do you offer an API reseller plan?
Can I upgrade my Basic or Pro Reseller plan to a Super Reseller plan?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?