Fax Thru Email Reference Guide
Use this article to reference the features of Fax Thru Email. From setting up your account to adding attachments, you can find instructions below for using all the functionality Fax Thru Email puts at your fingertips.
If you get stuck, don't worry. We're available 24/7 to answer your call in person and get you the assistance you need. Please take a moment to peruse the topics below, and then click a link for step-by-step instructions.
To use the Fax Thru Email Tool, see Using the Fax Thru Email Tool.
To restore an account, see Procedures for Restoring a Fax Thru Email Account.
To access test accounts, see Fax Thru Email Test Accounts.
- To set up your account, see Setting Up Your Fax Thru Email Account.
- To view your account details, see Viewing Your Fax Thru Email Account Details.
- To add pages to your account, see Adding Pages to Your Fax Thru Email Account.
- To send faxes, see Sending Faxes Using Fax Thru Email.
- To send faxes from mobile devices, see Sending Faxes from Mobile Devices Using Fax Thru Email.
- To get faxes, see Receiving and Viewing Faxes in your Email Account.
- To get faxes on a mobile device, see Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices.
- To block numbers, see Blocking a Fax Number in Your Fax Thru Email Account.
- To view faxes you sent, see Viewing Fax History in Fax Thru Email.
- To learn which files formats you can send, see Which file formats does Fax Thru Email support?
Sending Faxes from Mobile Devices Using Fax Thru Email
Which file formats does Fax Thru Email support?
What is Fax Thru Email?
Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices
What are the system requirements for Fax Thru Email?
What happens if I run out of pages for my Fax Thru Email account?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?