Enabling Two-Step Authentication
Two-Step Authentication adds another layer of security to your account by texting you a validation code to enter whenever you log in or make important account changes.
After enabling this feature, you must enter a validation code every time you log in or make important account changes. If you log in to your account frequently or have multiple users managing your account, we do not recommend enabling this feature.
NOTE: At this time, only U.S.-based numbers can receive validation codes.
To Enable Two-Step Authentication
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Account Security Settings on the left.
- In the Two-Step Authentication section, click Set Up.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Next.
- Account password — Enter your account's password.
- Mobile phone — Enter the mobile phone number where you want to receive your validation codes, e.g. 4805551122.
- Carrier — Select your mobile phone's carrier.
- A validation code is sent via text message to the mobile phone. Enter the Validation code you just received, and then click Finish.
NOTE: Validation codes last for 20 minutes.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?