Creating a Mobile Version of Your Reseller Storefront
In the Reseller Control Center, you can create a mobile version of your Basic or Pro Reseller storefront. A mobile site expands your storefront's visibility by letting visitors easily access it on their mobile devices.
The mobile version of your Reseller storefront displays at
https://www.m.securepaynet.net/?prog_id=123456 (where 123456 is your prog ID). For more information about your prog ID, see What is the URL of my Reseller storefront?
To see what mobile storefronts look like, in the Mobile Page Layout section, click Preview mobile page.
NOTE: We optimize mobile storefronts for Mozilla® Firefox, Apple Safari®, and Google® Chrome. You might experience minor problems if you use Microsoft Internet Explorer®. We cannot convert some content to your mobile site, such as images and advertisements.
To Create a Mobile Version of Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Storefront tab, and then click Mobile Designer. The Mobile Designer displays.
- For Publish my storefront mobile page, do one of the following:
- To publish your mobile site after you adjust its settings, select this option.
- To adjust your mobile site's settings without publishing it, or to disable your published mobile site, deselect this option.
- For Header, select one of the following:
- Use my display name — Uses your storefront's display name as a text-only header for your mobile site. For more information, see Adding Storefront Information to Your Reseller Plan.
- I'll write my own header text — Lets you enter the text you want to display as your mobile site's header.
- I'll upload an image — Lets you upload the image you want to display as your mobile site's header. Click Select Image, click Browse, open the image you want to upload, and then click Select.
NOTE: The maximum size for your image is 90px by 32px (30KB or less). We recommend using one of the following image formats: .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG.
- For Color Theme, select one of the following:
- Use my storefront theme — Lets you apply your storefront's color theme to your mobile site.
- I'll create a custom theme — Lets you select a custom color theme for your mobile site. Click any swatch, select a color or enter its HTML code, and then click OK.
- Click Save. If you published your site, you can view it by clicking the URL that displays. It can take up to 15 minutes for your mobile site to propagate.
Customizing Reseller Storefronts with WordPress
Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront
How do I customize my Reseller storefront?
Managing Social Media Links on Your Reseller Storefront
Updating the Color Theme for Your Reseller Storefront
Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Header
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?