Adding Flash Files in Website Builder
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
With Website Builder, you can add Flash® files to your website to visually enhance it. For example, it lets you display videos created using the Flash format.
To Add Flash Files
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Media, and then drag and drop the Flash icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- To select a file in your account, click Select a Flash File, and then select the file from the list.
- To upload a file, click the Browse button, locate and open the file, and then click Upload.
- To use a Flash file from another website, select Enter the URL to the Flash File, and then enter the URL where the file resides.
- Optional: In the Width and Height fields, enter the dimensions of the file.
- Optional: From the Background Color field, click the color picker, and then select a color for the background.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.