Adding Facebook in Website Builder
Website Builder features a Facebook® app that lets visitors see a history of your status updates, your photo albums, and photos where you are tagged.
NOTE: The Facebook account you add must be a personal (not a business) profile and be public for it to connect to Website Builder.
To Add Facebook
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Social, and then drag and drop the Facebook icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Select Connect to Facebook. The Request for Permission screen displays.
- Log in to your Facebook account, and then click Allow. The Facebook window displays.
- Click the Properties tab.
- In the Title field, enter a name for the app.
- Optional: Select Show status updates to display status updates from your Facebook profile.
- Optional: Select Show photos to display photos from your Facebook profile. From the Select album(s) to display section, select the albums you want to display.
- Optional: Select Show photos I'm tagged in to display photos from your Facebook profile where friends tagged you.
- To see how the app looks to visitors, click the Preview tab.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?