Adding Facebook in Website Builder
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
Website Builder features a Facebook® app that lets visitors see a history of your status updates, your photo albums, and photos where you are tagged.
NOTE: The Facebook account you add must be a personal (not a business) profile and be public for it to connect to Website Builder.
To Add Facebook
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Social, and then drag and drop the Facebook icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Select Connect to Facebook. The Request for Permission screen displays.
- Log in to your Facebook account, and then click Allow. The Facebook window displays.
NOTE: Ensure that your Facebook settings do not restrict certain user demographics based on age or location. If you have demographic restrictions on your Facebook, your feed might not display for users who are not logged in or who do not meet the demographic requirements you have set.
- Click the Properties tab.
- In the Title field, enter a name for the app.
- Optional: Select Show status updates to display status updates from your Facebook profile.
- Optional: Select Show photos to display photos from your Facebook profile. From the Select album(s) to display section, select the albums you want to display.
- Optional: Select Show photos I'm tagged in to display photos from your Facebook profile where friends tagged you.
- To see how the app looks to visitors, click the Preview tab.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.
Your message was successfully sent.