Adding Blogs in Website Builder
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
Website Builder features an app that lets you import your blogs from services such as Blogger®, WordPress®, Tumblr®, and TypePad®.
NOTE: For your blog to display in Website Builder, you must publish your blog to the Internet through your blog service.
To Add a Blog
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Blog icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- In the Title field, enter the name that you want to display for your app.
- From the Blog service menu, select the service that contains the blog you want to import.
- In the Blog URL or Feed field, enter the URL where your blog exists online.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.
Adding the Domain Origination Certified Seal to Website Builder
Adding Scripts and HTML in Website Builder v6
Displaying eBay Items with Website Builder
Enabling Social Media Sharing with Website Builder
Adding Hit Counters in Website Builder
Adding Go Daddy Affiliate Ads in Website Builder