Adding Hit Counters in Website Builder
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
With Website Builder, you can add hit counters to your Web pages. For each time visitors reach a page, a hit displays on its counter.
NOTE: Hit counters reset each time you publish your website.
To Add a Hit Counter
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Hit Counter icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- From the Select a hit counter style list, select a style.
- In the Enter a starting value field, enter a value.
- From the Add Zeroes menu, select the amount of digits you want to display.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.
Adding the Domain Origination Certified Seal to Website Builder
Adding Scripts and HTML in Website Builder v6
Displaying eBay Items with Website Builder
Enabling Social Media Sharing with Website Builder
Adding Go Daddy Affiliate Ads in Website Builder
How do I know if I have Website Builder v6 or v7?