Adding Custom CSS in Website Builder v6
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
With Website Builder, you can add custom CSS (cascading style sheets) to your website to change the design conditions of your template. For example, if the template you selected only lets you add template images in a specific area, you can override that setting through custom CSS.
NOTE: We recommend that you have experience editing cascading style sheets before using the Custom CSS feature.
To Add Custom CSS in Website Builder
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Styles, and then select Custom CSS.
- From the CSS File list, select one of the following:
- Theme — CSS for your website's template.
- Colors — CSS for your website's color scheme.
- From the Read only view of CSS file section, highlight and copy the text you want to edit, and then paste it in the Edit view of CSS file section.
- From the Edit view of CSS file section, make your edits to the text.
- To apply your custom CSS, select Use Modified CSS, and then click Apply.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.
Your message was successfully sent.