Getting Started with Website Builder v7
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 7. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 7? Search for Website Builder version 6 articles.
You need to get online, and we're here to help. Website Builder v7 comes with easy-to-use website building tools that don't require technical skills or coding experience. Select from hundreds of professional themes with pre-filled content and images and get your business online in less than 5 minutes.
To Get Started with Website Builder v7
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In your Products list, click Website Builder, and then next to the Website Builder account you want to use, click Launch.
- Select a domain from your account, enter a domain name registered elsewhere, or create a sub-domain using a domain in your account for your website, and then click OK.
NOTE: If your account was auto-setup, you can skip this step.
- Locate the theme you want to use for your website, and then click Select Theme.
NOTE: Move your pointer over the thumbnail image and then click Full Screen to view a full version of the theme in your Web browser.
- On the Get Established page, enter your business name and contact email address. Optionally, you can also provide your business address and phone number and select the category in which your business best fits. This information will help us to help you get your business found by your customers. You can also connect your Facebook and/or Twitter account to your website. When finished, click Next.
If this is your first time in the Page Designer, we show you an overview of the tools. Click OK, got it! to get started.
You're doing great! Now let's start Designing Pages with Website Builder v7.
Why did I get an error message when Website Builder imported my website?
Setting up Website Builder for the First Time
Adding and Editing Text in Website Builder v6
Editing Image Galleries in Website Builder
About the Publish Details Page
Removing The "Powered by Website Builder" Banner