Viewing Appraisals in the Domain Manager
You can view the results of your domain name appraisals in the Domain Manager.
We complete appraisals within a few moments. The Appraisals page displays the results, which include the domain names, their appraisal dates, ranges for their estimated values, and links to printable certificates.
The Appraisals page includes results for appraisals you request in the Domain Manager, through Go Daddy Auctions®, or through Domain Buy Service.
If you purchase Domain Buy Service, we email you a link to your appraisal certificate about three hours after time of purchase. For more information, see Purchasing Domain Buy Service.
If you add a domain name to Premium Listings, the appraisal results display on the Premium Listings page in the Domain Manager. For more information, see Viewing Your Premium Listings.
NOTE: The results of appraisals you request on our website do not display in the Domain Manager. For more information, see Requesting Domain Name Appraisals.
To View Appraisals in the Domain Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Appraisals. The Appraisals page displays a list of the appraisals you've requested.
- Do any of the following:
- To view an appraisal certificate — In the domain name's Certificate column, click View.
- To print an appraisal certificate — In the domain name's Certificate column, click View, and then click Print certificate.
- To change the display order — Click a column header. For example, to sort the list alphabetically by domain name, click the Domain Name column header.
NOTE: If your Domain Buy Service appraisal isn't ready yet, it displays as Pending in the Certificate column.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?