Adding Google Analytics Code to Website Builder v7
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 7. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 7? Search for Website Builder version 6 articles.
Google® Analytics lets you monitor visitors to your website by adding unique HTML code to your site. This service requires a Google Analytics account.
To Add Google Analytics code to Website Builder
- Follow Google's instructions to create a Google Analytics account.
- Copy the HTML code (Tracking ID) Google Analytics generates.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder, and then click Launch next to the site you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Manage Site, and then click Site Settings.
- Select the General Settings tab, and then paste the HTML code into the top text entry window.
- Click OK, and then click Publish.
NOTE: Once you complete the steps above, you should see data in your Analytics account within 24 hours.
Checking Your Website Builder Account's Bandwidth Usage
Changing Background and Colors with Website Builder v7
Are there file size limitations when uploading to Website Builder?
Adding Image Slideshows and Photo Galleries with Website Builder v7
Logging in to Website Builder v6 or v7
Integrating Search Engine Visibility with Website Builder v7