Configuring Mail Clients with cPanel Email
After adding email accounts, you can use cPanel's tools to configure your email client to access the account.
To Configure Your cPanel Email Addresses with Mail Clients
- Go to http://coolexample.com/webmail, where coolexample.com is your domain name.
- Log in to your email address.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow any instructions or run any files that download to complete the configuration.
If the mail client or device you want to use isn't listed, you can use the Manual Settings listed toward the bottom of the page.
NOTE: All email addresses on a cPanel account share the same pool of 500 SMTP relays (outbound messages) per hour.
Setting up a Domain Using cPanel's WebHost Manager
Where can I find more information about cPanel and WebHost Manager?
Web Host Manager and cPanel Quick Reference Guide
Getting Started with Your Linux Server Using cPanel
Setting up DNS for cPanel Using WHM
Setting up an Email Account for Your Dedicated Server Using cPanel
Your message was successfully sent.