Bidding on Expiring Domain Names
If a domain name registered with us after May 2, 2005 expires, we automatically list it for auction on Go Daddy Auctions® 25 days later. You can bid on any expiring domain name listed at Go Daddy Auctions.
The current registrant can reclaim the domain name from redemption up to 42 days after expiration. If the current registrant renews the domain name, we cancel the auction and refund any bids.
To Bid on Expiring Domain Names
- Log in to Go Daddy Auctions.
- From the Popular Searches menu, select Expiring. The list of expiring domain names displays.
- Locate the domain name you want to bid on.
- In the Enter Bid/Offer field, enter the bid amount.
NOTE: This field does not display for Buy Now listings.
- Click Continue to Review.
- Review your bid or increase it.
- Read and agree to any legal agreements that display.
- Click Submit.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?