GoDaddy Support

Registering Domain Names

You can register domain names through our website. Some top-level domain names (TLDs) are available to everyone, while others have specific registration requirements.

1 2

What happens after domain names expire?

Learn what happens after domain names expire.

Domain Name FAQ

Learn more about what a domain name is, how domains work, what to do with a domain, benefits of bulk registration, and how their expiration process.

Verifying Contact Information for ICANN Validation

ICANN refreshes the agreement every few years and all registrars are required to remain compliant, to continually sell and manage domain names. The most recent changes require us to verify registrant and shopper contact information.

Expired Registration Recovery Policy (ERRP) Compliance Statement

Posted: 5/6/14 in Registering Domain Names

On Aug. 31, 2013, ICANN will adopt the Expired Registration Recovery Policy (ERRP), which requires registrars to disclose important information to Registrants and prospective customers about expiration notices, fees, and redemption procedures.

All required information and disclosures currently exist in various locations throughout our website. However, as an aid to Registrants, [...]

About .jobs Domain Names

Learn all about .jobs domain names. The .ca country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents employment-related sites.

Parking Your Domain Name

Learn about what it means to park a domain name.

About ccTLDs (Country-Code Domain Names)

This Help article provides information about the different country-code top-level domain names (ccTLDs) that you can register. These two-letter domain name extensions have special rules and requirements.

Registering Domain Names

Learn how to register domain names, and find out why registering multiple domain names can help you build a dynamic online presence.

What if I misspelled my domain name when I registered it?

Learn what to do ifyou misspell your domain name when you register it.

1 2
NEED HELP? Call our award-winning support team 24/7 at (480) 505-8877

About GoDaddy

Submit

United States - English
Traffic Log Image