Changing an Administrator Password in Quick Shopping Cart
Administrators that you have created cannot retrieve their lost passwords. However, you can change user passwords using the Quick Shopping Cart Administrator.
NOTE: Providing they can log into their account, administrators can change their own passwords by logging in to their account and following this process. To log in externally, use the following URL: https://app.fastshoppingcart.com/memberManager.hg.
To Change a Member's Password:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- On the Quick Shopping Cart page, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, in the Members section, click Search Members.
- Click the Pencil icon from the Actions column for the appropriate member.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter the new password.
- Click Save.