Parking Your Domain Name
A parked domain name means that visitors see a temporary Web page when they enter your domain name in their browser. Domain parking indicates you are reserving the domain until you create your website, find a hosting provider, or sell the domain name.
To Park Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Standard or Premium.
- Click Save.
- Click the domain name you want to use.
- Go to the DNS Zone File tab.
- Click Edit.
- Change the following DNS entry:
A (Host) Host Points to @ Change to 188.8.131.52
- Click Save Changes once the changes are complete.
NOTE: We automatically select the right standard nameservers based on how you're using your domain.
Who is listed as a domain name's registrant?
What if I misspelled my domain name when I registered it?
I'm registering a domain name. What are the Premium domain names I see listed?
Deleting a Domain Name Registration
About .ws Domain Names
About .gs Domain Names